Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

'Miss' TAGs again

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of evidence you need? You expect those ladies to come to the Acorn and make a thread "Looking for a date who has a DAC script to catch .co.uk names". Who cares whether they are married or single or some kind of mormon poligamy". The only fact here is that alot of seemingly legit but bogus miss or mrs TAGs appear. That is it.

By the way are you the first one who always defend these TAGs. You have a "legit" DAC system with alot of customers. why in the hell do you still try to defend those TAGs.

All very sexist this isn't it?, you're suggesting a woman is unable to write any decent code themselves just because they are female? You have no evidence other than the fact they are female as far as I can see.

What's your excuse anyway?, why can't you code a decent script to save your life, i'm assuming this as you offered a fairly subtantial amount for our code a few months ago.

I'm not saying these tags aren't related to others, i'm just saying you cannot unambiguously state they are just because of their gender - As i'm sure most sane people will agree.

We Turks don't go twist like Northerners with tartan kilts on your belly!

No, you Turks tend serve us dodgy kebabs @ 1am after a skin full.

That would be interesting - names to faces and all that :)

Or would it be one person representing various women?! :)

A class action, and being represented by a lawyer in the ****** ****** area no doubt.

What kind of evidence you need? You expect those ladies to come to the Acorn and make a thread "Looking for a date who has a DAC script to catch .co.uk names". Who cares whether they are married or single or some kind of mormon poligamy". The only fact here is that alot of seemingly legit but bogus miss or mrs TAGs appear. That is it.

By the way are you the first one who always defend these TAGs. You have a "legit" DAC system with alot of customers. why in the hell do you still try to defend those TAGs.

I don't suggest you to think TurNIC when you think "that". You just go to toilet and try to find your arse. A tip: unlike normal people yours is just under your mouth!.

We Turks don't go twist like Northerners with tartan kilts on your belly!

Turnic, I thought you said you weren't coming on this forum any more.

Turnic, I thought you said you weren't coming on this forum any more.

He has that many aliases you'd never know if he was or wasn't using the forum...mind you; he only uses his other usernames to spread lies and rumours about other people.

You have no evidence other than the fact they are female as far as I can see

What evidence you! have so that you talk so certain?!

What's your excuse anyway?, why can't you code a decent script to save your life, i'm assuming this as you offered a fairly subtantial amount for our code a few months ago

No I offered a measling 5K and you said some blurbs I didn't remember. Besides you do not code. There is your puppet who gave me a negative even though he is not present here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom