Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Muslim Charged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A muslim man has been charged in connection with the Glasgow car bomb. He's the first person to be charged over the smoking ban. (nevermind the fact it's scotland) And his name is Singe Majeep.

Haha

Lee

The notion of pigeon holing the individual as a muslim, then riping his muslin name is the type of behaviour that instigates rasicm, prejudice, sexism and all manners of reactions that perpetuate the incidents that you spuriously gag on .

The notion of pigeon holing the individual as a muslim, then riping his muslin name is the type of behaviour that instigates rasicm, prejudice, sexism and all manners of reactions that perpetuate the incidents that you spuriously gag on .

Ah well, nevermind eh, when I was five I got a book of jokes, big red one, 1001 jokes and it took the mick out of people's names ranging from Jack to Jill with funny surnames, it aint no different just because they're asian sounding names unless you're a part of the pc brigade.

I never liked pigeons anyway.

Lee

Nah only if you're soft and aint got a sense of humour.

Lee

Ah well, nevermind eh, when I was five I got a book of jokes, big red one, 1001 jokes and it took the mick out of people's names ranging from Jack to Jill with funny surnames, it aint no different just because they're asian names unless you're a part of the pc brigade.

I never liked pigeons anyway.

Lee

Oddly enough Lee you skit the realities of the UK while proporting to be in some other country trying to fit in... This isn't about being PC, it is abot rights of indivduals, such as rights of fathers to see their childen as much as gaging on names.

I suggest, next time you walk to the shop and get funny looks, you image the reverse effect on some individuals living in the UK...

There's some weird people about, you can't even make light of imaginary funny names, christ knows what humour is going to be like in 50 years haha, didn't you ever read the Beano and Dandy? Christ get a sense of humour.

Knock knock
who's there?
Lee
Lee who?
Lee Owen the bank a lot of money still.

haha

Oddly enough Lee you skit the realities of the UK while proporting to be in some other country trying to fit in... This isn't about being PC, it is abot rights of indivduals, such as rights of fathers to see their childen as much as gaging on names.

I suggest, next time you walk to the shop and get funny looks, you image the reverse effect on some individuals living in the UK...

Oh here we go, getting slated because I left haha sorry son, that don't work haha I'm having the time of my life, when you've stood over a suspected bomb while a tube station is evacuated and you're only doing so because the tube staff **** it, when you're attacked by five asians for no good reason, you might just be able to come back and tell me how light hearted I can be with events.

I don't proport to be in another country, do you know the definition, I live in another country. If you're going to use big words at least understand what they mean. You're pathetic. It's half your fault the terrorists get off so easy, the namby pamby pc brigade, "be careful that terrorist has got rights" where's he gone? oh the last seven, they escaped... can't bang them up, they've got rights, the right to escape and blow us up.

If all you've got is to slate me because I emigrated haha good god I pity you. I don't get funny looks here, I fit in. A black person would get more funny looks here than I would/could/did you plum, I don't look at faces anymore and wonder what they think of me, I live here, I fit in and i'm enjoying my new city and the people are enjoying me being here.

Now go and plead for the release of the bombers and protect their rights, meanwhile I pray we silence your lot soon and instead of incarcerating them and/or letting them get off scot free, that we line them up against a wall and shoot 'em before we have to let more muggers, rapists, burglers and drug dealers walk early.

Oh and please do tell me what I can laugh at next time, your honour. Am I in Romania, or England, either way your arguement is rubbish, make your mind up son. The pc brigade do my head in. PS have a look at where are you from thread, that's where I live. Fancy a cuppa? Bring a kettle, I got the tea bags.

Lee

Last edited:

Rights of fathers to see their children? eh? I think you're on drugs.

Night night
Lee

Lee

Nothing personal but you need to look beyond your computer. The world is getting smaller, tolerance to difference is getting higher. It is unfortunate that you feel that racist jokes are acceptable. Do not even try to defend it, you chose the names purely because of there race and what they might represent..

Admin, I ask you delete this thread..

ole can't help that your making something out of this that it ain't.

That's the problem with the U.K, people always trying to find a band wagon. Has anyone genuinley really been offended by what Lee has said. Or is it merely people who think they know someone that may be offended. Because the second is really beginning to pee me off about this country now.

ole can't help that your making something out of this that it ain't.

That's the problem with the U.K, people always trying to find a band wagon. Has anyone genuinley really been offended by what Lee has said. Or is it merely people who think they know someone that may be offended. Because the second is really beginning to pee me off about this country now.

Explain to me what skitting a "Muslim name" is?

Lee

Nothing personal but you need to look beyond your computer. The world is getting smaller, tolerance to difference is getting higher. It is unfortunate that you feel that racist jokes are acceptable. Do not even try to defend it, you chose the names purely because of there race and what they might represent..

It's not racist admin, I ask you to ignore the request, it's not racist. They're not my jokes, I just found them funny and reposted them and still do find them funny. You shoudl see the rest, English name, Spanish names, Asian names... and on and on, it's a play on words and events, it aint racist. Now grow up. The world's getting smaller... really? who's the one that left the boundaries and lives in another country? The jokes aren't racist.

Lee

Lee

Look beyond my computer... bugger, I knew I should have left it behind when flying it 1500 miles east. haha

Lee

Lee

Explain what racist is..

That question coming from someone who doesn't know what purporting means, looks rather silly, go to answers.com I aint playing your game, I aint pandering to your slurs either, speak to me like that face to face and I'd walk away laughing at you, I'm not racist, the jokes aren't racist but you're being silly and pathetic.

I bet you're white, well off and don't even know an asian. And then there's me, English, British, European, lives in Romania, knows blacks, asians and whites, gets on with everyone if they get on with me and knows asians and blacks laugh at these jokes just as hard as me, but you with all your money and your white family, you sit there telling others what is racist and what aint and you try and scare people into silencing others.

If admin deletes this that's another of your kind that's won, the pc brigade marches on, the jokes aint racist, they're names and a play on events. Fair enough if you're asian, muslim and have lived in Saudi for the last forty years and know what they laugh at when not being able to drink, then I may give you the time of day, well 30 seconds anyway.

I've had enough of this, I know what racist is, the jokes aint, now clear off, end of.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom