Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Need 5 Good Clients - Social Media Pro for hire

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by infiniteseo, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infiniteseo

infiniteseo New Member

Hello, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wayne Metcalfe, I have been doing SEO and SMO for the last 3 years. I live in the UK and am online 12 hours a day for assistance.

I am offering my skills in the social media area, namely Facebook and Twitter.

I am able to create groups and facebook pages with large fan numbers.

Here are a couple of examples of my work.

The first was a link baiting exercise, I created a Facebook group around a contraversial topic, along with a site and petition/blog/forum. Then started doing what i do best. Now from my work i have a Facebook group with over half a million members and a site making me $400+ a month in advertising click revenue. Not to mention ranking top 10 for search terms with over 20 million competition.

The second was a exercise to exploit the recent Twitter boom. I made a site offering fantastic service for free, get more Twitter followers, it went viral after some brute force Facebook group marketing, for this i made about 10 Twitter related Facebook groups in different networks over the world and got them to around 3000 members and used that as a platform to launch the site. I now sell 1000 followers for $100 on this site and rank 11th in Google for 40 million competition keyword.

So thats a bit about me. Does anyone want to hire me?

Standard rates start at £300 per site per month.

I look forward to you positive response

wayne@infiniteseo.co.uk

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.