Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

New Affiliate Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I've developed a little Wordpress plugin for affiliate sites, it can generate Thousands of product pages in a few seconds, complete with title, description, image, affiliate link, & price, & it assigns all of the products to the chosen categories as well.

Basically it helps the non techy minded to get a LOT of affiliate product on their site very quickly & without really having to do much work - as long as you can drive a spreadsheet you can use it.

All you do is download the product data feed from the affiliate network that you use as a CSV, chop out the products you don't want, delete any unnecessary columns, choose your categories, & upload it.

The advantage over some of the other options out there are that you have complete control over which affiliate networks & products you're using (as long as they produce the CSV file you can use them), there's no monthly fees etc, you have more flexibility over how the site looks than with some affiliate website providers, since you choose whichever theme suits & amend as you like, you have complete control of the product page content (ie you can add more detail to the description etc if you want prior to uploading), & it's extremely simple to use, & very fast at producing the pages (ie, I ran it one of my sites & it generated over 1000 pages in about 5 seconds).

If anyone is interested in giving it a whirl & reporting back with a mini review (as long as you'll post the website it's installed on so everyone can have a look) then let me know.

Cheers

Okay, tifosi asked first so I guess he can be the guinea pig...:D

Okay,
you two can try it. PM me with your email address.

Hi,
yes, if you go to the user panel it lists the categories, you need to select them from there & add them to the spreadsheet against each product as required - you can use the drag & copy thing in excel once you have it pasted into 1 cell so it can be done very quickly.

You changed the site to be the same as the spreadsheet?

You're best bet is to look at which categories are available on the site, then copy & paste the name of each category that you want to use (not the cat-id number) into the spreadsheet.

That makes sure it is exactly the same on both.

It may well be the way that wordpress saves the categories. If you had in your categories column, for example, Category One, and you created that category in wordpress, when you look in the AB control panel you would see that it shows as category one - ie, it loses the capitalisation.

You need to have the same non capitalisation in your spreadsheet. If the software sees a category that is not recognised then it will assign that product to the uncategorised category.

Thats why I say it's best to copy & paste the categories from the admin panel, not to create categories to match what you have in the spreadsheet.

If you don't mind trying again I think you'll find this solves the problem.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom