Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Nice earner? ... I think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add affiliates but to get the rev from it they have to fill out forms etc and are less liking to see the cash.

Adsense the click to see more info and bang you have £1 - £2 - £3

I'd add them but don't give them centre stage!

Its a closed program you have to contact buy.at and ask them to consider you
Thanks for the idea! Thought I'd give it a go too. Just trying to track down the Virgin Media affiliate program now as I can't seem to find it on Buy.at :confused:

where's your traffic coming from - G KWT is showing next to nothing for all the geo-broadband keywords I can think of?

Thanks for the tip btw

where's your traffic coming from - G KWT is showing next to nothing for all the geo-broadband keywords I can think of?

Thanks for the tip btw

Actually, that's not the reality - but it is for a lot of them.

southampton broadband - £0.04
portsmouth broadband - £0.04
brighton broadband - £2.97
manchester broadband - £3.51

The time consuming leg work really does need to be done, though, because some locations you'd expect to be offering good cpc (fast developing broadband areas etc.) don't and those already well established do.

Thanks to golddiggerguy's heads up, I found a good [ukgeo]broadband.co.uk with very good cpc plus, incredibly, an even better [ukgeo]broadband.com - the .net and .co.uk were already taken. Of course, .co.uk is almost certainly better for this sort of site...but still...

Time will tell, golddiggerguy!

Best wishes, Richard

My local broadband geos (both city and county) have been taken since 2002 :(

Ah well, shouldn't really be looking at buying more reg fee domains anyway. Keep us updated on how you all do :)

Ah well, shouldn't really be looking at buying more reg fee domains anyway.

You've got a point wb...but while they are not the best domains, I don't think domains like manchesterbroadband.com are only reg-fee, even if high cpc is weighed against very limited monthly exacts.

All the best, Richard

You've got a point wb...but while they are not the best domains, I don't think domains like manchesterbroadband.com are only reg-fee, even if high cpc is weighed against very limited monthly exacts.

All the best, Richard

True, that wasn't meant to sound a negative comment by the way (own about 40 geo-service domains for my area) I just need to focus on developing other domains I've spent more on.

Bought a reg fee domain in November though (related to memorabilia) and it's doing £25/month with Adsense now, so there's definitely easy money to be made.

OwnThisDomain.co.uk said:
Actually, that's not the reality - but it is for a lot of them.

southampton broadband - £0.04
portsmouth broadband - £0.04
brighton broadband - £2.97
manchester broadband - £3.51

The time consuming leg work really does need to be done, though, because some locations you'd expect to be offering good cpc (fast developing broadband areas etc.) don't and those already well established do.

Thanks to golddiggerguy's heads up, I found a good [ukgeo]broadband.co.uk with very good cpc plus, incredibly, an even better [ukgeo]broadband.com - the .net and .co.uk were already taken. Of course, .co.uk is almost certainly better for this sort of site...but still...

Time will tell, golddiggerguy!

Best wishes, Richard

No I actually meant local exacts are next to nothing rather than CPC - was wondering where traffic is coming from if it appears no one is searching for 'geo broadband' ?

No I actually meant local exacts are next to nothing rather than CPC - was wondering where traffic is coming from if it appears no one is searching for 'geo broadband' ?

Sorry, my misunderstanding...
I guess there's only just the miminal search traffic and golddigger waits for the 1 or 2% of searches that arrive at his site and click through. If he's on page 1 for his "geo broadband" keyword, it should be easy enough to achieve the one or two clicks he's getting per day.
I think he said it had been up two years so, with one blog post a week, he could easily be ranking well on a number of other search terms, increasing his traffic and rev.

The newer ones are creeping up........ but good result page 1 :D

Any phrases been clicked through on?

i thought i would give this a shot as well, see how it goes.
just got myself : BasingstokeBroadband (c0)(uk)
not great searches but a cpc of £5.17 its worth a shot.
funny the hyphen has got a site on it already, wonder how much traffic i can steel :lol:

just out of interest does anyone want to share their sites?

Someone help me please !

I can't find one with any exacts let alone 140 like Basingstoke ?

Doesn't have to be an exact phrase as I bet a lot of long tail stuff will be picked up too. Like "cheap xxxxxx broadband" etc

I can see the money sign rolling over in everyone's eyes. Bear in mind that Golddiggerguy had his for the last two years. So they will need time to settle in.

Off to find mine......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts