Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Not getting paid + successful outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just resolved itself today - So I can't divulge any of the details. (I'm sure you understand)

Sold a domain about a month ago - and promised immediate payment. So transferred the domain in good faith (As I usually do). And this was a venture start-up request with all the financing and everything else in-place (learnt from some basic background digging and I hasten to add the domain held by me since 2002 and priced favourably for this particular venture 'Start-up')

Now despite forwarding three different payment options (each requested) - almost a month later. No payment. - Lots of excuses. End Client even wanted to talk to me directly apparently.

Thought about it for a good few days thinking, in the circumstances, I might even let things go before deciding To tell the "apparent buyer " I could quite easily destroy the domain If I held a similar attitude towards his business"

Paid next day. ;)

Last edited:
Does anyone know Nominet's stance on this?

Would they lock down and stop any transfers if a complaint was made? I assume it must have happened before.

I assumed they would help, they seem pretty helpful on most other things but I never checked it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom