Just resolved itself today - So I can't divulge any of the details. (I'm sure you understand) Sold a domain about a month ago - and promised immediate payment. So transferred the domain in good faith (As I usually do). And this was a venture start-up request with all the financing and everything else in-place (learnt from some basic background digging and I hasten to add the domain held by me since 2002 and priced favourably for this particular venture 'Start-up') Now despite forwarding three different payment options (each requested) - almost a month later. No payment. - Lots of excuses. End Client even wanted to talk to me directly apparently. Thought about it for a good few days thinking, in the circumstances, I might even let things go before deciding To tell the "apparent buyer " I could quite easily destroy the domain If I held a similar attitude towards his business" Paid next day.