Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

One Word Generic Brandable

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are looking for .co.uk / .uk domain pairs for an Umbrella Brand Domain / Company Name. Please read below before blindly sending me a PM :) (We are all short of time and room in the inbox so lets save some).

Short One Word Nice Looking / Nice Sounding Exact Match "Company Brand" Domains please.
Budget £xx-xxxx (may be able to stretch a little more if the domain name is right)

Please filter any suggestions via these bullet points first:

It has to be the following:
  • an English .co.uk AND .uk (or .com)
    • If the .co.uk isn't used or is suspended - then we'd consider buying the .uk
  • Its either a
    • Short singular (not plural) Verb (Like Stone)
    • Short Adjective (Like Purple)
  • Exact Match / short search term thats in the dictionary
  • Is brandable but not a popular high street or 'advertised on TV' trademark already
  • You would be proud to use it yourself as your main company name
    • i.e. It has to be likeable, no one wants to deal with "idiot_co_uk"
What it shouldn't be:
  • Too niche - I don't want FruitandVeg_co_uk or Mobiles_co_uk
  • Geographical - we don't want a country, county, town, postcode or road name on the end of the domain.
  • made-up / or so called 'brandable' (
  • A registered popular trademark that is clearly gonna get you or me in trouble - yes I know that there are different classifications - but with common sense. I wouldn't want to buy
  • £xxx,xxx - I just want a great name, not a place in the 2019 End User Sales Hall of Fame
Please DO NOT send me PMs with these type of domain names!:
  • justmadethisup_co_uk - Its not a one word generic (I dont want that)
  • applez_co_uk - It's not in the dictionary / It's got a Z on the end (I dont want that)
  • Blithe_co_uk - Yes it's in the dictionary - but who wants to call their company that?
  • eBrand_co_uk or iName prefixes_co_uk- no thank you
  • OrangePlanet_co_uk or StoneIsland suffixes_co_uk - no thank you
  • Mispellings - I don't care that Arange sounds the same as a French person saying "Orange" its not orange.
It can be a colour, a fruit, an animal, a planet, a shape, a very popular first name - you get the drift... If its not obvious, it probably doesn't fit.

Thank you in advance :)

Please PM me with names and prices.
Transaction will be very quick for the right domain. BACS payment.

Drat! I thought I was answering a PM! :(

At least Googlebot can't have spidered it that fast! Thanks for the headsup!

Last edited:
Hi all,

We are looking for .co.uk / .uk domain pairs for an Umbrella Brand Domain / Company Name. Please read below before blindly sending me a PM :) (We are all short of time and room in the inbox so lets save some).

Short One Word Nice Looking / Nice Sounding Exact Match "Company Brand" Domains please.
Budget £xx-xxxx (may be able to stretch a little more if the domain name is right)

Please filter any suggestions via these bullet points first:

It has to be the following:
  • an English .co.uk AND .uk (or .com)
    • If the .co.uk isn't used or is suspended - then we'd consider buying the .uk
  • Its either a
    • Short singular (not plural) Verb (Like Stone)
    • Short Adjective (Like Purple)
  • Exact Match / short search term thats in the dictionary
  • Is brandable but not a popular high street or 'advertised on TV' trademark already
  • You would be proud to use it yourself as your main company name
    • i.e. It has to be likeable, no one wants to deal with "idiot_co_uk"
What it shouldn't be:
  • Too niche - I don't want FruitandVeg_co_uk or Mobiles_co_uk
  • Geographical - we don't want a country, county, town, postcode or road name on the end of the domain.
  • made-up / or so called 'brandable' (
  • A registered popular trademark that is clearly gonna get you or me in trouble - yes I know that there are different classifications - but with common sense. I wouldn't want to buy
  • £xxx,xxx - I just want a great name, not a place in the 2019 End User Sales Hall of Fame
Please DO NOT send me PMs with these type of domain names!:
  • justmadethisup_co_uk - Its not a one word generic (I dont want that)
  • applez_co_uk - It's not in the dictionary / It's got a Z on the end (I dont want that)
  • Blithe_co_uk - Yes it's in the dictionary - but who wants to call their company that?
  • eBrand_co_uk or iName prefixes_co_uk- no thank you
  • OrangePlanet_co_uk or StoneIsland suffixes_co_uk - no thank you
  • Mispellings - I don't care that Arange sounds the same as a French person saying "Orange" its not orange.
It can be a colour, a fruit, an animal, a planet, a shape, a very popular first name - you get the drift... If its not obvious, it probably doesn't fit.

Thank you in advance :)

Please PM me with names and prices.
Transaction will be very quick for the right domain. BACS payment.

Polry.com is available
Thank you

Yeah, that really ticks all Andrew's boxes that he so clearly and unambiguously compiled. Do yourself a favour though, don't give up your day job just yet. It's not that bad a job and at least you get free Big Macs and fries for lunch!

• Funny
Reactions: Sam
Yeah, that really ticks all Andrew's boxes that he so clearly and unambiguously compiled. Do yourself a favour though, don't give up your day job just yet. It's not that bad a job and at least you get free Big Macs and fries for lunch!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom