Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Order 10 articles and get 2 free..Offer until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received my 10 articles, haven't been able to check the quality, will report back on on that later this week.

A bit later then expected but here we go.

Overall the articles look ok but when you take a closer look you will notice that the writer has a lot of the facts wrong and it is very clear that the writer did none or very little research on the subject.

The grammar is also poor, and even I (a non native English speaker) can easily find the misspellings and grammatical errors which actually become very annoying while reading through the articles.

So if your looking for some quick and dirty content go for this but if you want well researched and written content dont use Rainbowjet's services.

I found my 25 articles written well enough, and there wasn't anything in the way of bad grammar, all I really had to correct were a couple of typo's where a ; was placed instead of a ', apart from that, I'm happy enough with my articles, they gave plenty of references to the specific activites in the area my site is about.

Hi, Lennart.

I haven't heard from you since you received the articles. Thanks for your feedback, it will help a lot in improving our services. I must admit there's a problem with one of my writers who used to be very reliable. I think it's my fault for failing to check the articles in my hurry to meet the deadlines, confident that the quality was the same as previous submissions.

I will stop accepting orders for now until this problem is resolved or until I am 100% confident that this won't happen again. Please accept my apologies. Maybe next time you could give us a favorable feedback. -)

Kevin,

Thanks for your kind gesture, for going out of your way to let everyone know that we were able to do our job quite satisfactorily with your articles. I will sure take Lennart's comment constructively, to better improve the quality of our services. For sure, I am done with that writer. And sorry for the misplaced punctuation/s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom