Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Over 1,200 names in June mega-sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Over 1,200 generic .co.uk domain names are included in this sale. You can download the complete list from http://www.memorabledomains.co.uk/junesale.txt

Here's a small sample of the names on offer...
ArtSchools.co.uk
BorderCollie.co.uk
CholesterolTests.co.uk
ComputerMice.co.uk
CordlessKeyboard.co.uk
DigitalTuner.co.uk
ElectricBicycle.co.uk
FootballPitches.co.uk
GiftGiving.co.uk
GraphicNovel.co.uk
GuitarAmp.co.uk
JewelleryBox.co.uk
MousePad.co.uk
PersonalProfile.co.uk
PrescriptionDrugs.co.uk
PsychologicalTests.co.uk
ThermalClothing.co.uk
Turnips.co.uk
VehicleLettering.co.uk
Wanda.co.uk
WaterFeature.co.uk
WrinkleTreatment.co.uk

*FIRM* PRICING
Any 1 domain: £1,500
Any 5 domains: £5,000 (i.e. £1,000 per domain)
Any 20 domains: £15,000 (i.e. £750 per domain)
Any 50 domains: £25,000 (i.e. £500 per domain)

PAYMENT
Paypal for amounts under 4,000 pounds
Bank transfer for transactions of any amount

OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. First come, first served (posted on multiple forums, so the EMAIL timestamp (time I receive it) will be used to break any "ties"
2. No timewasters please. You can see the names I'm offering, you know the asking price!
3. This sale will end no later than Friday June 20th at midnight UK time (but it might end earlier if I choose)
4. The pricing above is valid only during this sale
5. Errors and omissions excepted

If you are interested in buying domain names from this sale, please email me at ehaywardATmemorabledomains.co.uk with a list of names you're definitively interested in buying.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Forgive me for saying but they seem a little expensive for a sale
am i wrong ? :???:

I know its not an appraisal but you are saying that EVERY name on your list is worth £1500....?

Worth that to somebody, possibly.

In the context of this particular sale it's irrelevant though. There are 1,200 names. Some should fit the bill for a particular project or development, and easily be worth the asking price. If not, well I just won't sell any this way. I'm not expecting to sell ALL of them (or even most of them) :) There's stuff on the sale list that I know people in here have enquired about before - now's the chance for them to pick the names up at a deep discount to the then-price as it was quoted...

So instead of focusing on the perceived overpriced names, better to focus on the undervalued ones I guess!

My sale pricing is very significantly below my average price for domains I've sold over the last 2 years, so no, I don't think it's out of whack for a "sale".

Last edited:
forgive my stupidity..

but how can you price a domain at £1500 then take only £500 for in bulk?

i'd have to sell at lot of from YuleLog.co.uk to get me £1500 back :mrgreen:

in your own words "Worth that to somebody, possibly" (thats a big Possibly)

I understand its a bulk deal but.... you know... :D

Worth that to somebody, possibly.

In the context of this particular sale it's irrelevant though. There are 1,200 names. Some should fit the bill for a particular project or development, and easily be worth the asking price. If not, well I just won't sell any this way. I'm not expecting to sell ALL of them (or even most of them) :) There's stuff on the sale list that I know people in here have enquired about before - now's the chance for them to pick the names up at a deep discount to the then-price as it was quoted...

So instead of focusing on the perceived overpriced names, better to focus on the undervalued ones I guess!

My sale pricing is very significantly below my average price for domains I've sold over the last 2 years, so no, I don't think it's out of whack for a "sale".

Surely it's clear that if I can sell 100 domains in a single transaction to a single party, that's worth quite a lot in and of itself. Hence the discount. Makes perfect sense.

At the end of the day, like all domain-related transactions, the market will decide whether the pricing is right or wrong.

Anyway, why is this turning into an appraisal thread? Let's all get back to SELLING!

Well i simply cant afford to buy at your asking price.

You probably dont want offers but its the only way i can buy one:
turnips.co.uk - £100

Well i simply cant afford to buy at your asking price.

You probably dont want offers but its the only way i can buy one:
turnips.co.uk - £100

Sorry, my pricing is firm.

In the voice of a Devon farmer...

turnups.jpg

"turnips" sorry........

Ok, I've had a few nibbles on onesies and twosies, but I really want to get a few bulk deals closed, so I've revised and simplified the pricing as follows...

Any 1 domain: £1,500
Any 5 domains: £5,000 (i.e. £1,000 per domain)
Any 20 domains: £15,000 (i.e. £750 per domain)
Any 50 domains: £25,000 (i.e. £500 per domain)

This change is also reflected in the original post.

(Kindly note that this will be the last price revision for this particular sale.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts