Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Panda update is now rolled out in UK - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic a bit (well, a lot really), but goldenshowers.org.uk is available.

Who would have thought 5,400 people search for this climbing yellow rose a month!

Misc-PretentiousPanda.jpg

Finally.

Good news for all of the clued up seo consultants out there... price increase is in order I think... jk :p

WW.

I think you will find it has nothing to do with seo, or maybe you know something google doesnt?

Any chance you can explain why a clued up seo could benefit?

Some SEO's are going to have a hell of a lot of explaining to do tomorrow. I've disguised this one a bit to protect the guilty...

haha-the-panda-ate-you.jpg

Those changes are all over a 12 hour period!

Look's like people doing shoddy SEO jobs (not saying you frog, possibly the people doing it for you) are going to get shown up over the next few weeks!

I think you will find it has nothing to do with seo, or maybe you know something google doesnt?

Any chance you can explain why a clued up seo could benefit?

I am still reading & investigating into the UK panda update, but if it is like the us update - lowering the value of low quality links, exact match domains & "farm" content it would be a goldmine for any good seo consultant who will have to re-rank these domains for clients (from scratch - if the domain was purely ranking on the exact match).

& caz please respond to my pm.

WW.

Look's like people doing shoddy SEO jobs (not saying you frog, possibly the people doing it for you) are going to get shown up over the next few weeks!

I think the people who have been doing seo, especially for the likes of the frog example have done a tremendous job, up to now that is, this change has in substance at least only been revealed for 4 or 5 weeks prior, hardly time to change the sites structure to capitalise on the new changes.

I bet you see all the old sites regaining positions in 8 weeks or so.

i think the screenshot is not from frogs own site, but a competitor. His site ahs actually shot up in the rankings, so well done Frog, shows your doing the right stuff!!!

I think the people who have been doing seo, especially for the likes of the frog example have done a tremendous job, up to now that is, this change has in substance at least only been revealed for 4 or 5 weeks prior, hardly time to change the sites structure to capitalise on the new changes.

I bet you see all the old sites regaining positions in 8 weeks or so.

Tremendous job????? They've just set themselves up to go off a cliff... in an update we've known was coming for weeks!!!! At least the American seo's who got blindsided by it had some sort of excuse... if you got brutally turned inside out on this UK one you definitely have a lot of explaining to do, imo.

By seeing where your weaknesses are you can get stronger and fitter. A healthy site pre change will be able to adapt much quicker than an unhealthy one. And although some people knew about sorting out there sites architecture, the majority did not I'm sure.

As for the example site, these sites as you know were always in for a culling. And with the new changes coming even more so.

By seeing where your weaknesses are you can get stronger and fitter. A healthy site pre change will be able to adapt much quicker than an unhealthy one. And although some people knew about sorting out there sites architecture, the majority did not I'm sure.

As for the example site, these sites as you know were always in for a culling. And with the new changes coming even more so.

If the seo was doing a tremendous job (I'm going to delete that pic in a second btw since we're talking about 1 person now) then they would have seen the glaring holes they had when the Panda launch hit USA... they wouldn't have done absolutely nothing then got crushed when it came out here. They would fully deserve it if they got a p45 tomorrow morning.

I agree that the majority didn't know or see it coming, but if you were doing the seo on a £50k+ per month PROFIT site then you should definitely have been in the group that did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom