Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PHP script and adsense ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have downloaded a few PHP scripts for 2 websites and the usually set is required
  • MySQL Db
  • user name
  • passwords
  • data base name etc.

This one has pre-filled adsense for you and the setup up file has a space for your Google ID.

$pubid="ca-pub-12345678912345"; // your google Pub ID

1. Does it change all the adverts owners (as in I get the cash for adsense) by placing your ID in a setup file?
  2. How can I check it?

Might have worked this a little out myself.

If I right click a Google ad on the site and properties it has an ID right at the end which does match mine. So I guess it's done the job correct in the code. :D

This is on one of the sites, on the other it also has $url = ""; // no / at the end of url.

What goes here as this isn't resolving to my ID even though it's the same setup apart from the extra line above.

Any extra info welcome

Last edited:
Log into your google account and create a new content unit, you will see a "pub-whatever", replace the existing "ca-pub-12345678912345" to have the ads generate income for your account.

The $pubid means that the script code uses this each time it wants to refer to or use your id to save you have to change it in every script file.

As long as you change the id as above it should be fine.

Admin

Makes sense thanks. Done.!

If I've not created an ad I see in my script has spaces for a channel name too.
This will show the entered ID for the adsense income I guess? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom