Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Pirino.com, .co.uk, .net - Auction Website PR3 with SMS and Telephone Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pirino Auction Website
Age of Site: ~11 Months
Pagerank Score: 3/10
Domains Included: Pirino.com, Pirino.net, Pirino.co.uk

Members: 51
Active Members: 46
Auctions: Currently none live, but a total of 753 auctions have been posted in the past
Traffic:
Sep 06: 2,286 uniques
Oct 06: 1,616 uniques
Nov 06: 1,235 uniques
Dec 06: 524 uniques
Jan 07: 603 uniques so far

Site received 5,050 uniques in march 06 due to submission of a press release to PRWeb, since then I haven't done much with the site, it's basically looked after itself as I have had way too much on with buying a house and moving in with my girlfriend, starting a new company etc

Features:
Runs on PhpProBid v 5.23 with massive modifications, such as automatic telephone verification (site calls new users to verify their phone number, same as PayPal does to verify its members), text message notification (site sends text message to users if they are outbid, if their item sells etc), PayPal verification mod (users can pay $5 through PayPal to get a feedback from admin and a special image within their listings to show they are PayPal verified, all of which is automatically handled by the site), Ban countries/open proxies, Google Base/Froogle feed, Usenet feed, Auctions can be password protected, auctions can have video in them, and so much more. Users can even have their own blogs! Way too many features to list here!

Looking for offers on this amazing package. Site can also be hosted for the buyer for free until they find a new home for it, that's not a problem.

I prefer payment by either PayPal or Wire Transfer. Domains at NameCheap.com so free push.

Will also be including the domain name auctiontalk.co.uk

Should also mention that the site makes $30 per month from Text-Link-Ads.com

If you have any questions, ask away! :)

Craig

P.S. Bids can also be made via SEDO (ignore sedo stats, I removed their counter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom