Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk PR4 Golf Site, Responsive design, Amazon/Videos/Q&A + Unique Content For winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, another of my test bed sites is up for sale, used this one as a time test for a new MiniSites product.

dgs.jpg

http://dg-s.co.uk

It uses a premium theme which looks great and is responsive with great layout. I have related videos coming in from youtube, iYap yahoo answers Q&A content and a load of amazon products already in, if the bidding goes over £200 I'll have my writer create 10 x 500 words unique articles for the winner :)

I have added a little adsense here and there, along with a small custom Amazon store section. But possibly the best way to monetise would be paid posts or link sales due to the PR.

It has a fresh twitter account set up and included, and will auto post new content to twitter to increase traffic. Traffic currently is minimal, 100 uniques in August but only just developed in the last week or two.

It was dropped in May and has history going back several years, held its PR no problem and is now set up similar to what its always been - a golf site and shop.

Buyer responsible for nom fee, regged with crazydomains till May 2015. Buyer will get a push/nom transfer + download link with all files and the db.

I'll start the bidding at £50, will finish Monday eve at 1900. Paypal for this one please.

Any Q's let me know :)

Just going through the August stats for this, finished on a little over 300 uniques, and is already ranking in the top few pages of Google for some long tail key phrases:
  • wilson linear xd
  • golf balls for sale amazon uk
  • nike dri fit golf trousers uk
  • 2013 ping collection caddy cover up

last few hours for this one!

Jay

Yep, sorry you missed it. Just putting the files together for mally now.

Can custom build for you on your own domain though, PM if thats of interest :)

bugger did I miss this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom