Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

proxie.co.uk for sale if the offer is right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
www.proxie.co.uk

Domain registered in Jan 2007 for two years with 123-reg.

Uses the CGIProxy script which is fairly good on bandwidth usage (unlike PHProxy...). Also allows users to log into MySpace and other websites which PHProxy doesn't allow either.

Few screenshots of the traffic ...

Note that the high bandwidth usage in Jan was due to PHProxy and I actually got my account suspended. Then I changed to CGIProxy and no problems.

The 6/7 days of "no visitors" was because awstats was down and my host took their time to get it going again.

And finally referrers ... as you can see, I've been doing a bit of myspace marketing ;)

Lots of traffic from Google too.

1st for proxie - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=proxie&btnG=Search&meta=
9th for myspace proxie - http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=myspace+proxie&btnG=Search&meta=

As for earnings, I was making a few dollars a day with AdSense near the start but then got banned (think it's because my brother got banned, same address /IP etc). I'd imagine you could make a fair bit more now the traffic is higher.

Reason for selling - Could do with the cash to possibly further develop another site of mine.

I can provide hosting for a while (end of March say?) until you get some of your own and I can help with the installation (really simple, might not need it).

I'm really not sure what kinda price to expect so send me your offers and if the price is right you can have it.

Edit: I know I'm new to this site but this is a genuine sale.

hmm I'm really not sure.

I think I might hang on to it for a little longer, traffic seems to be picking up now with an extra 300 UV since I posted this and the number of visits per day has gone over 200. I've also found out how to put ads on the proxified pages so I might earn more from it now.

I owned unrevealed which was getting 2000UV's until it got kicked from host. made money from parking it but I would like to know the host your using for a webproxy. From my experiance there a total pain to get and keep hosted.

Thanks in advance

I owned unrevealed which was getting 2000UV's until it got kicked from host. made money from parking it but I would like to know the host your using for a webproxy. From my experiance there a total pain to get and keep hosted.

Thanks in advance

proxie.co.uk has address 195.12.48.30

http://ripe.net/fcgi-bin/whois?form...2.48.30&submit.x=12&submit.y=11&submit=Search

org-name: UH-HOSTING LTD
org-type: OTHER
address: PO Box 2094
BOLTON
BL6 6WW
e-mail: [email protected]

HTH

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom