Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

r each.co.uk = £5k + VAT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njf

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had an offer of £5k + VAT on the above domain (obfuscated with that space).

I've had a guide price of £8995 + VAT on my site...but what do you think is anywhere near right? Deal, or no deal?

Cheers, Nick.

ps: Thinking of posting up my price list, so instead of posting everytime I get an offer I can get some realistic prices up there/in my mind - anyone actually interested in seeing that and the debate thereafter?

I would take the money unless you plan to develope.

Its a nice name, I think it has huge potential, but how long will it be untill another offer comes along?

£5k for a name owned for a month can't be bad..:D

That is a lovely name, and I wouldn't part for < £10k. There are a multitude of uses for the domain :)

40% is a big drop. Think you could get much closer to your guide price.

5k is a tad speculative and cheeky they must know it also having 5k to spend on a single domain in my view makes them different from the lower domain trader...... hence i suspect they will be willing to increase

If it were mine I would hold out.

Chaps - Thanks for the advice. I'll respectfully decline their offer and let you know how I get on. Cheers, Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts