Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Registering "travelling" domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
i would like to ask you a couple of questions. First i'm interested if "travel"(let's say) domains have market at all. I mean, am I able to resell them? I have just found 4-5 free domains, containing 3 keywords. The domains are .co.uk domains.(.coms already taken ;/) They have their 49.500 Global Monthly Searches, 22k+ Local Monthly Searches and strong competition, and others have around 40K GMS and 18k LMS. Should I register them and then try to resell them? Or I can make facebook group, which i will try to update regular in order to get more traffic and then put it on auction? I can also use affiliate programs?

Which DN are the hardest to be sold(you know, with good keywords and results, but still...)

With best regards :)

Are you clicking the "exact" tick box on the left hand side of the tool? Those numbers seem high for unreg'd domains.

- Rob

Hi Rob,
no, these results are on the "Broad" match type. On the "Exact" one, they are like 1600/1000 Global, and 1300/500 Local.

And more : I found by accident a coupe of free .co.uk's oneword domains? What is impotrant there? Shall I look at the global/local searches, or...

P.S. and 1 .com one word domain found...

My advice is to register one of the domains you think have value then put it up for appraisal in the correct section, the guys on here will let you know if you are on the right track.

valentinp, Drop me a PM with the names...I'm happy to appraise if I can help! I won't be regging them don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom