Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Reputable PHP scripter based in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I've created a website with php which requires some chat functionaility using data that can be found via php SESSION variables, and from a MYSQL tableset. I have made a basic chat but can't make a successful chat system which pings the database etc, as I don't have experience with this kind of coding. Other features include person-person, group chats, custom admin settings for moderation, all of which are fairly advanced for me and would require a advanced coder. I wouldn't mind a template script(or set of ..), as long as it can adhere to use my variables, and works securely, with minimal bandwidth usage.

For this job I am looking for a primarily UK-based PHP & MYSQL experienced coder with references if possible, ideally with template code to lower my costs at the offset. I am also willing to utilize other coding languages but would prefer PHP due to my more extensive experience with it then most other alternatives for this kind of work.

If you know any such peoples, or are one youself, please send me a private message or reply here, with rough quotation if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom