Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Responsive / E-commerce / Amazon Affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here's a site that is getting close to completion.
On a domain I bought via Acorn a couple of years back - cooltshirts.co.uk

Using wordpress + woocommerce - for the time being it's hooked up with Amazon products, but has the capacity to easily go full-ecommerce.

The shopping cart is retained so the customers get the full shopping experience and can pick product variants on the site and get taken directly to Amazon shopping cart rather than being taken to the Amazon product page.

Website

Hello,
I'm not the best person to give advice but I'll try.
The website looks clean and crisp with good relevant products but when viewing on my iPhone, once I have placed an order it's difficult to see what I've put in my cart or to find the checkout.
The site, i would have thought should instantly allow me to checkout with my goods or at least take me to amazon sales page for the product
I actually liked the tshirt that has Santa pulling a moonee. (It's for the wife obviously) but once I placed an order i couldn't find a way to go through to pay for it = lost sales.
I gave up after searching a few pages for a way.
Hope this helps

Shop doesn't look good in ie11. Layout is all over the place.

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback.
The mobile cart should work OK now.

Appreciated.

Hello,
I'm not the best person to give advice but I'll try.
The website looks clean and crisp with good relevant products but when viewing on my iPhone, once I have placed an order it's difficult to see what I've put in my cart or to find the checkout.
The site, i would have thought should instantly allow me to checkout with my goods or at least take me to amazon sales page for the product
I actually liked the tshirt that has Santa pulling a moonee. (It's for the wife obviously) but once I placed an order i couldn't find a way to go through to pay for it = lost sales.
I gave up after searching a few pages for a way.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom