Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been moaning about it all week, but actually didn't mind watching it, Was working so caught bits and bobs. Nice dress, nice service, I liked the personal touch with the car with tins on.

I didn't really give the wedding much thought until today, but the coverage has been great. Good to see lots of people enjoying themselves, a nice contrast to all of the doom and gloom of late.

Only seen about 15 mins of it live during the interval on the snooker go to say all military stuff I've seen on the news since is still quite impressive.

The comedians must have been watching though. It wasn't until late this afternoon before I got the first slightly distasteful by text regarding the wedding.

Kate Middleton asks the Queen whats the secret to a long and successful marriage? The Queen replies "Wear a seatbelt and don't f**king piss me off!"

I'm not wanting to start a big debate/argument about Scottish v English.
I have an honest question - What makes you say it makes you proud to be English, rather than proud to be British?

I was surprised to see that as a question (optional) in the recent Census. After a little bit of thought I decided to leave it blank. Perhaps best not go down this road eh ?

I'm not wanting to start a big debate/argument about Scottish v English.

I have an honest question - What makes you say it makes you proud to be English, rather than proud to be British?

Thank's for the respectful and intelligent way you ask the question.

I am proud to be British, I'm even more proud to be English also.
Same as I love an English team to win the Champions League, whoever they are, but I love my own premier football team most. I love all religions but I love my own religion best. Human nature I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom