Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

sedo auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been on the sedo site and was looking at their auctions and it looks like nearly everything is getting bid on at least once whereas on the godaddy site hardly any are being bid on, my question is are these websites really selling on sedo, some of them dont even look that good, are people bidding on there own auctions to make it look better, and why do sedo seem to sell so many and godaddy so few

Apart from in special auctions all domains have to be bid on once to get into auction.

That being the reason why all of them have had atleast one bid! :)

I've entered my first sedo premium auction and all 3 of mine have all been bid on 2 of which I wasn't convinced would sell (they haven't reached reserve though).
Funny thing on one though the first bid was say £300 then there's another bid and it's at £X,XXX
It's not like ebay then where it just increments say from £300 to £350?

fine with me though :D

thanks for the info mat, hammer, must look into these premium auctions and see what they charge, i entered a domain i bought the other they in a godaddy auction ''esharesdirect.com'' paid twenty dollars to have it listed on the home page think it might be money down the drain though.

How sedo auction perform? It means you have atleast to got one offer for your domain to be intered in auction? Cant we put our domains directly in auction?

You need to receive a bid in order to send to auction. However there is a monthly premium auction which you can just submit to but acceptance is down to sedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom