Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo co.uk auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Got a circular from Sedo earlier about a co.uk auction they are running w/c May 6th

Must admit I have never paid the blindest bit of attention to Sedo auctions, have sold a few names on there but all with BINs

Am considering whether to submit some names but just interested in opinions as to whether it's worth bothering about or a complete waste of time?

From reading other threads it seems a bit of a lottery as to which submitted names get included but, that aside, do these auctions generally result in a high proportion of sales?

Got a circular from Sedo earlier about a co.uk auction they are running w/c May 6th

Must admit I have never paid the blindest bit of attention to Sedo auctions, have sold a few names on there but all with BINs

Am considering whether to submit some names but just interested in opinions as to whether it's worth bothering about or a complete waste of time?

From reading other threads it seems a bit of a lottery as to which submitted names get included but, that aside, do these auctions generally result in a high proportion of sales?

If you look here https://domainlore.co.uk/#tabs-5 - sadly you will see that recent Sedo auctions have been pretty pathetic.

Any auction is only as good as the buyers in attendance. Sedo provide the platform, but it's down to you to drum up interest and to make sure potential buyers are present.

If you look here https://domainlore.co.uk/#tabs-5 - sadly you will see that recent Sedo auctions have been pretty pathetic.

Thanks! In all the zillion times I've looked at Domainlore I've never noticed that tab

I see what you mean anyway, seems like a waste of time then.

Any auction is only as good as the buyers in attendance. Sedo provide the platform, but it's down to you to drum up interest and to make sure potential buyers are present.

True, thanks.

Thanks! In all the zillion times I've looked at Domainlore I've never noticed that tab.

I'd love to know what is going to appear on the 'soon' tab which has been on domainlore for about 9 months I think.

I've just put a name into the great domains auction for the first time, and might put some into the .co.uk auction, i guess if you've got some names you want to shift then there's no reason no to put them in, it will be interesting if nothing else.

If there are some reserve/BIN options I'll chuck a few in. No harm done.

Personally I think it will represent a good opportunity, as most people that follow .co.uks will be watching. & if some good sales are made, it's good for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom