Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo great domains auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unbelievable Sedo…..

Unfortunately, after a detailed assessment, the following domains have not qualified (the specific reason is indicated in parentheses after each domain):

- vdo co.uk (Quality requirements not met)
!!

Unbelievable Sedo…..

Unfortunately, after a detailed assessment, the following domains have not qualified (the specific reason is indicated in parentheses after each domain):

- vdo co.uk (Quality requirements not met)
!!

TM issues? IPO saturated by one entity across a number of classes that is ironically German based.

It's a LLL which could be used by another, just thinking Sedo logic.

Hey Foz

I used it for several years as a video dating site and no complaints.
Sedo reason would have been stated TM issue and not quality related….just thinking aloud.

edit: Its not tm as its already parked at Sedo and listed for sale.

Last edited:
A bit off topic but is it normal for sedo to redirect a domain to an extremely spamming looking site?

How can this possibly help sales!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A bit off topic but is it normal for sedo to redirect a domain to an extremely spamming looking site?

How can this possibly help sales!

Yes…. they do it usually to sites will v.little traffic. Completely bypasses the "Buy Now" part of the page. Try re-optimising and see if it changes

Yes…. they do it usually to sites will v.little traffic. Completely bypasses the "Buy Now" part of the page. Try re-optimising and see if it changes

That's ridiculous. Will have to get rid of sedo soon then. I'd rather a basic page to be loaded about the domain being for sale rather than a spamming looking site.

Heres another:

- Madrid.co.uk (Quality requirements not met)

Heres another:

Have you spoken to the sedo guys in the UK if you need contact details let me know.

Heres another:

That really is a joke. :shock: Try contacting them directly to question why thet have made such a shocking decision!

A few months ago I had a domain rejected on quality grounds that had previously had a mid-high £x,xxx offer via SEDO. Sale fell through so decided to auction, but alas not good enough.

Sedo

Must be as my 8yo sometimes says, "it's reverse day today"

Sedon't

I've had several domains rejected in the past which went on to sell for £x,xxx or I've rejected £x,xxx offers on. The you see some of the shite they accept...

Ive also had a couple of LLL.co.uk's rejected for quality reasons.
I actually find it quite funny now :D

Some questions... :) What other names made it into the auction? Do you have a list of examples or a link to the list? :) What were the LLL .co.uk that you had rejected? Why do you feel madrid.co.uk should have been allowed in?

Would be nice if the new Sedo UK rep posted sometimes on here.

I'm still waiting for him to respond to my email from months ago.

Stephen.

If anybody fancies another laugh here goes:

- advice.co.uk (Quality requirements not met)

If anybody fancies another laugh here goes:

- advice.co.uk (Quality requirements not met)

Are you being serious?

Until we are informed of the domain names that have made it into the auction it's impossible to speculate about the reasons behind the decision not to allow the aforementioned domain names and this thread isn't going to develop sensibly.

Until we are informed of the domain names that have made it into the auction it's impossible to speculate about the reasons behind the decision not to allow the aforementioned domain names and this thread isn't going to develop sensibly.

webhostingprovider.co.uk
esmokes.co.uk
mmogames.co.uk
stocktrading.co.uk
grafitti.co.uk
tgi.co.uk
dentalveneers.co.uk
accommodation.co.uk
freemobileapp.co.uk
ipg.co.uk

webhostingprovider.co.uk
esmokes.co.uk
mmogames.co.uk
stocktrading.co.uk
grafitti.co.uk
tgi.co.uk
dentalveneers.co.uk
accommodation.co.uk
freemobileapp.co.uk
ipg.co.uk

5 owned by domcollect - 5 owned by other entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom