Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Selling gold online domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking for a cheap gold domain with or without a website not fussed.

Budget £100 max depending on domain so try me! Would just regg a reg fee one as I have picked a few out but hey what do oyu guys have?

Examples of what i might like for buying scrap gold online:
  • BuyGold
  • GoldBuy
  • SellGold
  • GoldSell
  • ScrapGold
  • Cash4Gold
  • GoldBuyer

Shorter the better and be .co.uk or .org.uk at a push - NO .net me.uk .info .me etc

Not sure if it's one for you Golddigger, but puregold.org.uk is free to reg...

Somebody may be interested.

I have goldsovereigns orguk plus a few silver related ones - scrapsilver, silvercoins, etc.

Thanks Tricky!

dashu1 not quite what i want but out of interest - what's the price on goldsovereigns orguk i'm guessing it's around £100?? as that's my MAX'ish price.

Well I might be looking for a little more than £100 but I'm not greedy either :)

These 2 are also free to reg, almost solid gold but for a missing i :D

soldgold.co.uk
soldgold.org.uk

Gold

iSellGold.co.uk is available for your £100

Rgds
Stephen

What is it ?
Tell us, i want to know ;) Gold.co.uk is for sale on Sedo for a few quid.

I use to buy and sell gold myself, now out of work, sold my stock, spent the money and got nothing to buy with,i have 2 digi scales, a loupe, an aluminium ring sizer/shaper.

Hope your paying more than £3 per gram on 9ct, that's what cash generator pay and forget cheap scrap on Ebay/ bidders are paying £7 to £8 per gram on 9ct :(

I was going do it where people post it to you for cash but this means having to be in every day waiting for the postman :(

Good luck !!! :cool:

To be honest it was for a client so can't really release it just yet. He has 4 shops and a website selling and buying goods. (dvd's, games, electricals, gold etc)

He dabbles a lot on ebay with gold (costs a lot of money to run) but has gone for a seperate site dealing with buying gold ( selling if your the client ;) )

I wanted a gold related domain that's a high search term in G too - people looking to get rid of gold for cash.

Thanks again to everyone!

Well, if you want quality I have GoldScrap.com

Available for purchase (low xx,xxx) or lease

goldmint.co.uk

sounds impressive... caught goldmint.co.uk you could have that for £100

Last edited:
I have a string under domains wanted, if anyone reading this has £100 gold names.

Cheers...

golddiggerguy - thanks for the heads up on this one you started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom