Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO Agency Owners - Rare Opportunity

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any members here who own or know the owners of any UK SEO agencies. I have an excellent opportunity for one agency. I want to sell all my SEO leads for a flat monthly fee. I know how valuable they are and I'm not getting anything like fair value with the arrangment I have currently with an SEO company.

I've sent over 100 leads in the last 12 months to the current agency. I've sent 15 leads in the last month. They all come from an SEO site I own which ranks page 1 on Google.co.uk for a large number of very relevant SEO terms that UK businesses are using everyday to find an SEO consultant / provider.

TIA

Hi

I'd be very interested in this.

I'll send a PM also.

Thanks!

If you want guaranteed results drop Sam a message > @j4md0nut - He runs Custard.co.uk based in Manchester - You won't be disappointed i assure you :)

Best,
Barry

I don't want results ;)

I know of custard... Id expect they would bite my hand off.

Who is sam... Just need an intro.

Thanks all, I've had 6 people interested from here and replied to all.

Thank you for all the interest, 9 or 10 respondents in total. I did a deal the first day with a member here and have sent 4 leads in the first 2 days of our arrangement, solid SEO enquiries from UK businesses.

Thank you but a deal was agreed nearly a year ago and is still in place with the same wonderful man :). I'll close this thread for now.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom