Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO rank traker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just getting back into SEO and looking for a tool that will provide me with ranking data from google.co.uk (and maybe a few other uk search engines) automatically and accurately.

On web search have found link-assistant.com and their "rank tracker" product
but would like so more information about all the results found and the page titles they used etc.

any ideas please, would be appreciated?

<<< EDIT >>>

Thanks for suggestions, went for SEO Powersuite Enterprise at US$599 in the end - time will tell if that was the right move?

Last edited:
If you want the best paid one then advance web ranking is the best imo. Very detailed.

Free ones i use are seobook's rank checker for firefox. It can be a little hit and miss but gives a good blanket overview and is free. I use it daily to get a snapshot of rankings on a lot of sites.

The one in seo power suite is decent too. A lot of them do seem to struggle with co.uk rankings though and if you want serious analytics's i would recommend advanced web ranking.

I have tried others with little success.

Internet Business Promoter (IBP)

If you want the best paid one then advance web ranking is the best imo. Very detailed.

Free ones i use are seobook's rank checker for firefox. It can be a little hit and miss but gives a good blanket overview and is free. I use it daily to get a snapshot of rankings on a lot of sites.

The one in seo power suite is decent too. A lot of them do seem to struggle with co.uk rankings though and if you want serious analytics's i would recommend advanced web ranking.

I have tried others with little success.

Thanks for the advise

Have also come across Internet Business Promoter (IBP) - any comments good or bad?

Cuterank is ok for me, one license and endless amount of names that it tracks.

I haven't tried Rob's solution but never had a problem with this.

I love SEO powersuite. Well worth a look. I don't use the 'link assistant' part of it but the rank tracker, seo spyglass, and website auditor made it worth the money in my opinion.

I see you are sorted but I use Advanced Web Ranking too and got it free from writing a review - http://www.advancedwebranking.com/special-offers.html

Thanks for the tip (and on behalf of anybody else who reads the thread)

Please provde a link to see what you wrote about it?

So far A found SEO Powerhouse to be useful but disappointed have to keep slowing it down due to Google temporary blocks even using 1 sinlge thread and human emulation!

The test will be when I try and stretch its usage.

I recently started using Serpbook ( affiliate link) which has a really nice and clean interface and allows you to track local search engines as well.

If anyone plans to give it a try, please drop me a PM as I have a coupon code for 10% off your subscription.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom