Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

SEO Techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page load times, image size.

I know this is a bit of a long shot as people dont normally like sharing "their techniques" but i thought id ask any way.

Ive not done nothing SEO wise for a long time now, and wanting to try and rank an affiliate site.

What SEO techniques are working for you these days?

Does anyone use services on BHW? if so would you mind sharing who you use?

Cheers

Seo is not backlinks any more, one must have good design, good content, and really strong backlinks to amplify the content, but most of all you need persistence, I have been working on number of projects and regardless of how good your content is or how strong your backlinks are you need to give it some time to mature, once it matures there is nothing that will take it down. I have a site which started getting serious kind of traffic only after about 8 months and now its been couple of years I haven't done any link building on it and it still gets 12,000 unique visitors a day.

In current scenario, one thing that you need most is persistence towards providing excellence.

All of this advice has to be taken in context with the competition level of the sector you are targeting. Hence why niche sites can do well as they are usually more within reach, but perhaps offer limited amounts of traffic. The holy grail I guess being a niche site with lots of traffic, and a well optimised (in terms of conversions) site; good luck with that!

Press Release Promotion: If you are a business/service provider then go for Page rank submission in popular PR websites like 1888pressrelease, Open PR, PR Leap, etc. This will help you to publish your site in Google News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom