Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sharing a Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie, please see Matt Cutts' latest Tweets. I don't think it is fair to list your method without linking to the Tweet and emphasising just how short term this method is.

Jamie, please see Matt Cutts' latest Tweets. I don't think it is fair to list your method without linking to the Tweet and emphasising just how short term this method is.

I know this is short term and I mentioned that multiple times in the article as far as I know.

Thanks Jamie - black hat, yes, but this method is going to start becoming the norm.

Once G started penalising sites they'll start hitting back. I would never have even contemplated this 6 months ago - but now with so much shite above my SERP because of sites doing this type of thing - plus G getting it 'wrong' - means I'm now contemplating abusing the system just like everyone else.

In the end it'll come down to black hat methods like this becoming the new SEO norm. Everyone will doing it and G won't keep up.

curiosity killed the cat, me too if you don't mind.

ta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I have the password please. :D

Thanks Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

Ill take a look also if you don't mind :)

Stacey

I've held out for this long but cant take it anymore.....:eek:

Password to me too please

PMs sent to a bunch of people!

As a side note, the site that I used for my original case study is still ranking really well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom