Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sharing a Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's ok can I take a look.

Cheers Jamie

can you share the current stats now, as I see on the website you've stopped updating cheers Mally

can you share the current stats now, as I see on the website you've stopped updating cheers Mally

Sure, here's the rankings for the keywords:

Keyword 1 - #2
Keyword 2 - #2
Keyword 3 - #3
Keyword 4 - #3

Didn't realise it was actually doing that well, lol.

Sure, here's the rankings for the keywords:

Keyword 1 - #2
Keyword 2 - #2
Keyword 3 - #3
Keyword 4 - #3

Didn't realise it was actually doing that well, lol.

Thanks for the update, how are the sales going, are you covering the monthly fee for the links yet?

Thanks for the update, how are the sales going, are you covering the monthly fee for the links yet?

Definitely, I really should've mentioned this in my case study - sorry I haven't.

Some days the two sites I'm working on makes £100 (in a single day). And as you can see in my post on my site, it costs much less than this monthly.

Have added a small update to my post about whether I'm in profit or not from this.

Wish to prove I'm and independent thinking and beyond educating by humbly requesting the pw PLS.

Hi Jamie,

You've really captured everyone's imagination (& mine) so if you could PM the password so I can have a look too!!

Cheers,

Roy

Can you give details of the sites your making money on? i.e what niche, how (via adsense or affiliate etc)

Thanks Mally

Can you give details of the sites your making money on? i.e what niche, how (via adsense or affiliate etc)

Thanks Mally

PM'd.

Roy - Yeah, I think it's good to share some things with people every now and again. Acorn domains has helped me a lot since I've joined so might as well give something back :)

Hi Jamie.. id like to take a gander can i have the password buddy. Thanks Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom