Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Software Catch Examples (requested)

Thanks for your 'kind' comments, regardless of what you say, the list was just in answer to a request to show catches made by us (not those on backorder by customers) in the last week or so, most of which, if not already so, will be flipped within a month.

BTW, we have all of them accepted for Hidden Gems and three currently live

There are plenty of software users and owners that catch, if they are reading this, they may share with you, many are in the hundreds bracket.

BTW, what have you caught since Sept 13th, care to share ?

Cheers

Bill

Last edited:
As you know, submitted auctions with DL are first approved for HG or SL, the domains on the example are all approved and accepted and just waiting their turn, as you probably also know, you can only have 3 live at any one time with DL. Some of these names were backordered but never paid for..

So, nope, they are not queued up in 'public' , but you will see them soon, live, 2 are due to end today.
connecters.co.uk
werewolves.co.uk
exterminated.co.uk (Just Sold)

Wheres your list of caught domains ?

Last edited:
Thanks !

No offence

I'm not sure anybody here appreciates this level of toxicity. Your comments are unnecessary, unwanted and uninvited. I would imagine that you have never written your own software, so perhaps you shouldn't comment on things that are beyond your understanding.

Can you put a list up with the good ones now? No offence but 95% of them would barely make hidden gems... I mean a rimjob.co.uk and fack.co.uk + a few £59 sales does not impress me that much, surely some one is catching better names?

If you think that's bad, just wait until you see the valuations found on this dodgy-looking website:
  • ff.uk at $35,000+
  • bbc.co.uk at $11,500/$12,500+
  • and pratmak.com at $9,500/$11,500+

upload_2023-1-3_8-44-3.png

If you think that's bad, just wait until you see the valuations found on this dodgy-looking website:
  • ff.uk at $35,000+
  • bbc.co.uk at $11,500/$12,500+
  • and pratmak.com at $9,500/$11,500+

View attachment 3720

Further, how can two appraisals for the same domain vary in quality/value so immensely?
  1. acorndomains.co.uk with a score of 45%, valued at $100/$150+
  2. acorndomains.co.uk with a score of 74%, valued at $20,000+
It looks like you might need a domain change, with an example provided in the following screenshot...

upload_2023-1-3_10-49-52.png

P.S: I haven't submitted a valuation to this site, so don't send me any DM's.

Further, how can two appraisals for the same domain vary in quality/value so immensely?
  1. acorndomains.co.uk with a score of 45%, valued at $100/$150+
  2. acorndomains.co.uk with a score of 74%, valued at $20,000+
It looks like you might need a domain change, with an example provided in the following screenshot...

View attachment 3721

P.S: I haven't submitted a valuation to this site, so don't send me any DM's.

Funny how you have such an interest in domain names but you've never owned or sold one worth more than about £50...quite creepy really.
I guess domainsaleshistory.uk lets you whack off over other peoples sales and think about what might have been if you didn't have to spend all day writing or updating peoples shit php code...

By the way all your valuations are so ironic, but your to inexperienced to see how.

I think this thread should be closed as its becoming very toxic.

Last edited:
As you know, submitted auctions with DL are first approved for HG or SL, the domains on the example are all approved and accepted and just waiting their turn, as you probably also know, you can only have 3 live at any one time with DL. Some of these names were backordered but never paid for..

So, nope, they are not queued up in 'public' , but you will see them soon, live, 2 are due to end today.
connecters.co.uk
werewolves.co.uk
exterminated.co.uk (Just Sold)

Wheres your list of caught domains ?

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately I won't be using your software (again) - good luck with it.

Others persistently warn of your abuse, its common knowledge, and now you openly abuse our customers. as well ?

"I'm not sure anybody here appreciates this level of toxicity. Your comments are unnecessary, unwanted and uninvited. I would imagine that you have never written your own software, so perhaps you shouldn't comment on things that are beyond your understanding." [Ben Thomas]

So, wheres your catches ? you dont seem to answer, only lash out..... probably none..
SOLD transcom.com £40k
SOLD nowdance.com £3.5k
SOLD ibb.co.uk £1.6k
SOLD kav.co.uk £££
SOLD wintergetaways.co.uk £££
SOLD germanshepherds.co.uk £££
SOLD britishpotatoes.co.uk £££
- good enough for you ?

Last edited:
Not sure of the relevance of .com sales in this thread, seems a bit odd listing your own company name.

you said examples... still not good enough it seems..
yep, I have all the transcom's apart from the com now, obviously..

So, wheres yours ? or are you still waiting to catch one !....

So, wheres yours ? or are you still waiting to catch one !....

Please don't mix me up with someone else in this thread, I just pointed out that I thought the .com examples were irrelevant in a thread about example catches from your drop catching software.

The following fresh catches are currently at auction on flip.uk, I won't list everything else I've caught :
g-a.uk
Mjb.uk
BunkHouse.uk

Whilst I'm at it:
SOLD ibb.co.uk £1.6k
SOLD kav.co.uk £££
Nice sale, but these were registered in 2006 and 1999.

Some nice traffic name catches, but all prior to the expiry change in September.

Please don't mix me up with someone else in this thread, I just pointed out that I thought the .com examples were irrelevant in a thread about example catches from your drop catching software.

The following fresh catches are currently at auction on flip.uk, I won't list everything else I've caught :
g-a.uk
Mjb.uk
BunkHouse.uk

Whilst I'm at it:

Nice sale, but these were registered in 2006 and 1999.

Some nice traffic name catches, but all prior to the expiry change in September.

Sorry... mixed up... nice names.

caught with the same software before mod

caught Modified post 13/9 software

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom