Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Software Catch Examples (requested)

Your site says...
transcom.net tds-24A17161 com sold for GBP 140K in 2006 2023-02-04 08:04:18 £ 94010 £ 130000

Did you miss a 1 off?

Looks like an error on the site, was imported data, it should be £40k , Ill get it changed.
Thanks
Bill

@JMI, this post is becoming toxic? You're hilarious! Your last sentence in this thread:

I think this thread should be closed as its becoming very toxic.

But then we look at your very first reply in this thread (which you have since edited):

upload_2023-1-9_9-31-53.png

and then you have the gall to say stuff like:
Funny how you have such an interest in domain names but you've never owned or sold one worth more than about £50...quite creepy really.

and then:
I guess domainsaleshistory.uk lets you whack off over other peoples sales and think about what might have been if you didn't have to spend all day writing or updating peoples shit php code...

I'll be honest - the most I have ever sold a domain for was ~£500. I'm not ashamed of that, and I'm not sure why I should be. I bought it for £50 and flipped it. I was happy with 10x ROI, especially with my financial status at the time.

Also, you're right. I do get paid to update people's shit PHP code. Some of it is even my shit PHP code! I'm not sure why having a full-time day job is such a bad thing.

I'm not sure why you have such a hatred for me or the side project I created out of interest and share it publicly for others to use for free. It's just aggregated public UK domain sales data.

I am concerned about why you imagine me whacking off over domain sales, though. I'd say that's more creepy than never owning or selling a domain worth more than about £50...

@JMI, this post is becoming toxic? You're hilarious! Your last sentence in this thread:

But then we look at your very first reply in this thread (which you have since edited):

View attachment 3725

and then you have the gall to say stuff like:

and then:

I'll be honest - the most I have ever sold a domain for was ~£500. I'm not ashamed of that, and I'm not sure why I should be. I bought it for £50 and flipped it. I was happy with 10x ROI, especially with my financial status at the time.

Also, you're right. I do get paid to update people's shit PHP code. Some of it is even my shit PHP code! I'm not sure why having a full-time day job is such a bad thing.

I'm not sure why you have such a hatred for me or the side project I created out of interest and share it publicly for others to use for free. It's just aggregated public UK domain sales data.

I am concerned about why you imagine me whacking off over domain sales, though. I'd say that's more creepy than never owning or selling a domain worth more than about £50...

well said @seemly... JMI = 'whacker watcher'

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom