Hi people, I actually found this site because you guys were discussing the domain I bought, sold.co.uk I guess you wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't gone through sedo, am I correct? To be honest I used Sedo in order to process the transaction, i had already sealed the deal with the seller prior to using sedo. It was purely for their escrow service and the fact that I was a novice at buying domains for higher than the standard 123-reg value, I wanted security for the transaction. Now since buying it, the development has been a long time coming and I have always had something in mind for the domain name. The website right now is developed (in a fashion) to approx 80 - 85% completed but I'm at a cross roads. You see there were two of us in the partnership and for mainly time and family constraint reasons the other party has decided to knock it on the head. The cross roads is that he was the programmer for the site and his services up to this point had been free in his spare time. He owned 10% of the company set up around the domain. Now since he left (and we're still mates so no changes there) a void and stagnant time has come over the site where it's not actually doing anything. This is where I am in two minds on whether or not I should sell the domain, site, business plan and concept and move on... or keep going and get it finished. I have FULL and I do stress, FULL belief that the concept is a great one (if not entirely unique) and forecasts with the business plan which are very reserve put the site in a very profitable situation within 18 months. Without going into figures (for obvious reasons) we're talking 6 figure profit sums per month. Now I know what you're thinking, if this is for real then only a muppet would sell now and not take it forward. True and I accept that. However having my own day job, running a separate web business on the side in the evenings and paying a mortgage doesn't leave much free cash and time to fully invest in getting the site 100% live. So I'm at a cross roads, do I sell it? If so then I doubt I'm going to get anywhere near what I feel the true value of the domain and concept are worth (I do have a sedo appraisal of their estimated value, but I would be interested in your thoughts too). Or do I continue and either try and get funding from where it is now or offer the 10% in the business to another programmer to finish the site and become then a shareholder in the business after launch. Why am I asking you guys? Well you all seem pretty knowledgeable on the domain name front and I am always interest in others opinions so I thought I'd throw the gauntlet down and get some feedback. Great site by the way and I will make a donation.