Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sold regrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seaworld.co.uk

reg'd it pre 2000 but sold it for low x,xxx to A-Busch when they asked nicely......

think it could have made a lot more, or resulted in a court case haha

Seaworld.co.uk

reg'd it pre 2000 but sold it for low x,xxx to A-Busch when they asked nicely......

think it could have made a lot more, or resulted in a court case haha

I would be grateful for the low x,xxx it is possible you could have had a DRS or been sued, you would have had to fight it if they challenged it, anyway it's a nice few x,xxx for you :cool:

A thread of regrets involving bought domains would be interesting :D. Can't see that happening though, for obvious reasons.

I never regret any sale - It was a needs must exercise

Either I needed more money than I had - or I just needed the money.

We are very lucky. :D

I agree with that. Compared to many others my prices are cheap, but as far as I am concerned every sale I make gives me cash to reinvest in my business - i.e. develop sites, register more names etc - or importantly has been spent on enjoying life.

I'm pretty pleased that I have sold domains when I could. Domains at end-user or even these days reseller are pretty illiquid so I don't want to be left with loads of domains which in theory are worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Stephen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom