Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Something to watch out for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just noticed that Sedo have been deleting names from my account - without explanation. Whois shows they are mine.

Tried to contact them about this by "live chat" to be told I was number one in the queue and then five minutes later was told nobody was actually available...

Something to look out for because if a name isn't listed it can't sell.

Just received this from Sedo:

Thank you for contacting us via Chat.

As Sedo is constantly striving to improve service performance and provide greater value to our customers, please take a moment to answer a few questions.

Maybe if you took a few moments to man your live chat to answer my questions, I'd answer your questions.

If your nameservers are not pointing at Sedo they can remove the listing.

If your nameservers are not pointing at Sedo they can remove the listing.

Yes, they can, but you don't have to use Sedo nameservers to list names for sale. I've hundreds of names listed with Sedo that are not parked with them.

I've since been told the names were removed because they already existed in previous owners' accounts. Weird that they were approved for my account, then months later removed despite the whois showing current ownership. Anyway, have now been manually approved for my account again (that was done very quickly to be fair to Sedo).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom