Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

somthing strange on sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i parked a couple of sites on sedo on saturday, after a while one of the sites got a click, the strange thing was when i looked at where it came from it said that 96% came from north america and 4% came from australia, anyone know what that could be about??

domains

what is strange ?, I have many uk domains recieving upto 78% clicks from aussieland

yeah but it was one click, how could four percent of one click come from a different place than the rest of it

Oh sorry I read the title of your thread and thought something strange had occurred like sedo had replied to a support query.

sometimes people say 'oh well who cares' as if to say 'well I dont care' thats what I was doing there;)

lost me. just wanted to make you aware wasn't having a go at your post just being sarcastic about sedo actually doing something.

didnt think that for a minute mate, no worries. You've been very helpful to me in number of posts. Thanks

Hi Steve66,
The domain spahotelsintexas.com is not listed in our database - it's also not resolving as parked with us. Was it one of your other domains? Can you contact us with your log in info and more details, please?
Thanks

Last edited:
sorry should have said it was 'digiprint.org'. After it had its first viewing it showed having 4% of its views from australia and 96% from the usa just wondering how that could happen.... Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom