Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

techcentral.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
I own this, anyone got any thoughts on whether it is worth much? I did have a shop running on it selling console accessories but have sold the stock now so turned the store off.
Thanks.

techcentral.co.uk - company interested

Hi, Just an update on this - I've emailed a company called Techcentral Systems, they are intersted, not sure how large they are but was thinking of asking £2000.

Anyone got an opinion if that is reasonable?
Cheers.

check there accounts at companies house to see how big they are but asking for £2k it would work for them( i'd ask for more )... they sell / hire photocopies etc.. lots of money in it i would ask more you can always drop.

one ploy i use is called the higher authority.
i will say an offer then ask them
if they say it is too high

i say let me check with my director business partner(higher authority )
and see if i can get him to accept your lower offer then go back and say

sorry he will not budge ... wait for them to respond and then if they still say no

say what if i could get him(higher authority ) to accept price (this price is usually half way between what they offered and what we asked ) would u accept ... i' not sure i will be able to get him to agree but i'll try if you accept .

then u can either ... accept that offer or go back with an offer that is slightly higher than the middle saying that's the lowest he will go .

good luck

Last edited:
Thanks Brum, I'll go higher.

Steve - I got one name from googling the @emailaddress.co.uk but also did send to sales, info & admin. It was the name I found on google that replied though.

Cheers.

Great domain and can lend its hand to a few markets, including publishing. Therefore I would market it out at £5k which is what I would expect to earn from it were I to launch it into a portal in the first year.

Great domain and can lend its hand to a few markets, including publishing. Therefore I would market it out at £5k which is what I would expect to earn from it were I to launch it into a portal in the first year.

Nice logic - might use that angle in a reply or ten. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom