Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

The Mobile Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently developed The Mobile Scene (www.themobilescene.co.uk) because I couldn't find anywhere that had mobile news, reviews about handsets and operators under the one roof.

I think this site has a lot of potential. It's based on Joomla and is therefore very flexible and easy to manage going forwards.

I just don't have the time to give it the attention I think it deserves.
There are multiple revenue opportunities for the site (I have already had paid placement on paragraph on the homepage), including paid placement, affiliation links, PR and news story placement, adwords or even direct mobile sales etc

The site itself has a paid up lifetime licence to JReviews (the reviewing engine) and the Joomlas template and the Logo (original design) are all paid up also.

I would be willing to let this go, including the domain name for a reasonable price (that takes into account my real investment (circa £150) and my time.

I would also offer to continue to host the site for the period of 12 months from completion of any deal.

Thanks a lot,

Rupert

Last edited:
Off the market

OK. I have decided to give this site a bit of energy and focus so I have incorporated a comparison and shop (affiliate element) and I'm going to build this into a running concern before deciding on whether this sie is worth anything more.

Thanks for the interest anyhow,

Rupert

Nice plan, but the site name doesn't appeal to me much, though the idea behind it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom