Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Took a punt

Status
Not open for further replies.
only time will tell then if this term gets used, even though it is being used already when a check on google keyword tool

Ryan

Last edited:
Yea I did, And I know if has been used, was just saying that to people thinking weather or not it will be used

What would you think about the domain peter, good punt? will they have any value?

Ryan

I saw the advert on TV last night for the new lg 3d phone, this has got to be good news for these domains?

They don't have any value yet and possibly may never will. If they were mine, I would just stick them in my portfolio for a couple of years and see if I get any approaches (list them on Sedo, etc).

You must have already spent hours on this thread and researching the background of the names, I'd probably make that do. You could potentially put some kind of basic page(s) up on the sites with Amazon affiliate links or something such, but I personally wouldn't bother.

has anyone got a value?

Got to give you credit for your perseverance chippyb, albeit mostly wasted.

You seem an extremely focused personality -(If so) get out of domains. It's a win some lose some game/business. You have to know when to put things away for another day/year... (maybe)

I think your only realistic option is to develop and fast. The term "glasses free 3d" will be used as a short term description to set the product out from the rest of the market. ie. Forgot about your trashy 3d glasses tvs and look at this glasses free 3d tv.

Glasses free 3d will then become the norm and everyone will have ditched the glasses and refer to it as just 3d tv.

So the term has a very limited shelf life and that's assuming the 3d is not just a fad anyway.

I really wish I could develop it, but I just dont have enough hours in the day at the moment to start another as im trying to finish all the half started ones I have, does anyone wanna develop for a share of the earning?! (Just another punt)
if not we I dunno,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom