Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

TradeCFD.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys

any idea on value ?

TradeCFD.co.uk

Estibot Data

Search Overview:
Avg Search Results (keyword): 662,000
Avg Search Results (sld): 5,500
Avg Ad Count (keyword): 0
Avg Ad Count (sld): 6

Traffic Rank:
Alexa Traffic Rank: 0
Google Page Rank:
-

Type-in Score:
Overture (domain): -
Overture (sld): 0
Overture (keyword): -

Word Tracker (keyword): -

Show
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - trade cfd
Monthly Searches: 8,250
Cost Per Click: $8.82 USD
Ad Competition: medium
Data Age: Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [trade cfd]
Monthly Searches: 325
Cost Per Click: $5.47 USD
Ad Competition: medium
Data Age: Recent

I think £50 to £100 if you can get a sale on domainlore. In the old days of exact match benefit it would have been worth a lot more, but nowadays it doesn't over much benefit apart from it's "brandability", which itself isn't that strong.

Rgds

£50 - 100 ?

seriously.. ??

Any other thoughts folks...

And did you mean that figure as a EU value or reseller value

Last edited:
Estibot is worse than useless.
The term gets 20 local exact searches per month.

It's a very competitive market which will take serious investment to get anywhere - pointless spending £10k developing an EMD with no searches.

£50-100 is fair.

I don't think it'll even get that, only the .com, .co.uk and .net are taken which is a good indicator of it's strength.

Why buy a .co.uk and use it ineffectively targeting the .uk for a global term to get adsense revenue a when a global .org is FTR?

I don't think it'll even get that, only the .com, .co.uk and .net are taken which is a good indicator of it's strength.

Why buy a .co.uk and use it ineffectively targeting the .uk for a global term to get adsense revenue a when a global .org is FTR?

Ineffectively ?
Sorry have I missed something ?

The site has had 2 signups to Plus500 ( $500 commission each )
+ some good Adsense revenue
and I only got the site up and running yesterday ...

Ineffectively ?

That's bizarre, where is the traffic coming from? Can't be organic...

Ineffectively ?

hi you asked for peoples opinions and posh tigger gave his like others have.i wish you well with the site and your future business

thanks

eddy

Until its starts getting organic traffic i'm having to use the WP to Twit plugin to drive traffic to the site via headlines

Whether it had earnt 10k in the last week on twitter its irrelevant since you asked for an appraisal on the domain value, which is posted in the domain appraisal section.

if you wanted critique on the potential of the market or on the site its self maybe you should have made it clearer and put it in an appropriate section.

The domain with out taking anything else into consideration is worth most likely what the guys have already outlined if not less as there is still more attractive domains available in that niche ( or surrounding areas ) that are FTR or for sale at reasonably low prices.

£50 - 100 ?

seriously.. ??

Any other thoughts folks...

And did you mean that figure as a EU value or reseller value

I'd be happy to be proved wrong by a good sale. However, startups in this sector will use a unique name, and affiliates won't pay much for the domain now the exact match advantage is gone. Hence my appraisal. Why not have a go at actively selling it, see what happens and let me know. I'd be pleased if you can get a sale away.

Rgds

Reg fee IMO. It should be tradecfds not cfd.

Whether it had earnt 10k in the last week on twitter its irrelevant since you asked for an appraisal on the domain value, which is posted in the domain appraisal section.

Exactly

i am holding CFDonline . co . uk, interested to see how much tradeCFD worth then I could calculate how much mine worth though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom