Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK Droplist options?

Reaction score
I've been using domainview but as just posted by Rob, they're switching to a new name with a new price, £18 p/m

I was paying £5 p/m I believe, so that's a big increase

It's not the best time for a price increase for me personally as I haven't barely caught or sold any domains this year, I'm stingy so paying another £13 a month is not ideal. If there's nothing else currently like it at a lower price I guess I will just have to suck it up.

What are you guys using?

I know domainlore offer a free list but doesn't have SEO metrics and such

Thanks

The price of the metrics access from moz/majestic/etc is absolutely brutal. I think this why not many do them.

Does Dale still offer them ? not sure whats happening with DCE now.

I can't think of anyone.

Same day only but an option for you Murray

drops.JPG
drops.JPG

Expireddomains.net gives you a ton of metrics including Majestic, and it's free.

This increase may be a bit too much for me too as I don't actively catch full time. I normally just look either the night before or on the day. Not to bothered about metrics. Has anyone used dropped.uk before?

My free trial of dropped.uk just finished. It looked ok to me but i only signed up out of interest as catching/domaining in isn't part of my business.

You dont have to enter any payment details to try it though so it is risk free to test.

I would assume Rob is still offering Today and Tomorrow Quick Drop Lists, if not signing up to one of the public catchers still offer 7 days of lists ?

Edit: This was to Laz.

Last edited:
The price of the metrics access from moz/majestic/etc is absolutely brutal. I think this why not many do them.

Does Dale still offer them ? not sure whats happening with DCE now.

I can't think of anyone.
No mate. We stopped it when the zone files were released.

Well a few people have got in touch wanting smaller plans. Although that was not my intention it seems I misjudged so I will be introducing one or two. I have to make some code adjustments so will be in the next couple of days. I have also added keywords, cpc, and searches back - they seem accurate but hard to tell how accurate with google not giving me exact figures any more. I was trying to streamline, avoid clutter, and cut out stats I didn't think were popular. I obviously research a domain differently to some.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom