Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Uk2012games.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mate,

I think them names are banned on here .... whoops :mrgreen:

Is this a decreasing Auction?

Hello

*****.CO.UK is for sale on ebay from March 14 to March 21 2007

$999USD to start

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=160096037050&rd=1&rd=1

How does this work?

You are starting at $999.....

And you are decreasing $1 for every unique visitor it receives between now and the start of the 2012 games, is that the case?

Well I say well done to you.

Least you should expect is $998, and thats if your really unlucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mate,

I think them names are banned on here .... whoops :mrgreen:

There is a guidline post about olympic names somewhere.

I think this name would be okay from memory its names that contain the word olympic or something like beijing2008.co.uk.

with the consruction record in the UK I reckon we will have to change that to 2014 !
Were British surely their let us do that !

with the consruction record in the UK I reckon we will have to change that to 2014 !
Were British surely their let us do that !

You may not be far off with that, there is not a hope in hell of everything being ready.

How come this thread has not been deleted yet, I only commented as it was a barred domain.

Great Britain 2012

greatbritain-2012.co.uk
greatbritain-2012.com
greatbritain-2012.net
greatbritain2012.net

anyone any idea whether thse are worth anything... or where i could sell them?

thanks

greatbritain-2012.co.uk
greatbritain-2012.com
greatbritain-2012.net
greatbritain2012.net

anyone any idea whether thse are worth anything... or where i could sell them?

thanks

Hi

if you do manage to sell any of those domains, please get in touch with me ASAP, as I have a handful of Eskimos I havent been able to close, on a big ice sale I've been working on.

there are some domains that are obviously unsellworthy to some but not as obvious to others.

I have about 100 odd domains of which i think most are good, however the fact they are not selling despite having been up for sale for ages would indicate my judgement was wrong.

Unless your domain is one word/highly generic or has traffic you are going to struggle.

When it comes to domains relating to the london Olymic 2012 games, where do you stop? I reckon you could create hundreds of domains on this event of which 99% are worthless. You need to build up traffic.

Thats the bad news..............The good news is you have 5 years to do it in! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom