Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Using your own domain for emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are all available including the .eu which Lee uses for his.

farrelly.tv
farrelly.it
farrelly.mobi
farrelly.org.uk
farrelly.eu

Does the google solution help with stuff being detected as spam I started using [email protected]
A number of times friends have told me emails are ending up in their spam box

Yes it does, as you're sending off googles servers so they limit spam you can send, I've had no one say my mail has been binned.

You have to be aware tho google/yahoo/msn spambin various domain name related words, unless you include a can spam kinda statement in your sig. So it maybe you included something which spammed you in the email.

I use a standard Gmail account and just change the reply from alias to my domain email account. Then set up as many domain email accounts as you want to point to that address info@ sales@

Go into Gmail
Settings
Account
Send mail as: (enter your domain email address in the Reply-to address: )

You can also have more than one Gmail if you want to keep them separate. Gmail also allows you to set multiple accounts from one login: "Add Account"

Admin

I use "me at baz.cc" pretty easy to remember. Currently have it forwarding to my main gmail account, I changed some mail settings and can send mail via gmail too.

I set it up before I knew about google apps ( when it was free), I managed to set up a few domains before G started to change.

Going to start to use the original method again. Can't beat gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom