Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Catering/Confectionery Domains (.co.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wb

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase keyword domains related to catering/confectionery (interested in both B2B and B2C).

Product themes include drinks, sweets, chocolate, candy floss, waffles, popcorn, donuts etc. The domains should be 'exact match' in style, however the way the domain reads is more important than the number of searches it receives.

- .co.uk only
- No hyphens
- Maximum three words
- Budget of lowish £xxx per domain (more for anything considered exceptional though, such as a single word)

Please send any suitable domains via PM along with your price.

Thanks! :)

Matt

Any more? :)

Will be going through all PMs and responding this weekend, thanks.

I have exact match .org.uk
category
pm if interested as you say .co.uk

Same question here. I have 8K local exacts single word, but org.uk

Any interest?

Sent a bunch of 200-1000 keyword excacts ftr. Be interesting if any of them were decent enough for you.

Just replied to all PMs received, apologies for the delay. Only a couple have been of interest so far, which I think is down to a poorly worded original post by me. :???:

I'm ideally looking for domains which could be suitable for either a manufacturer or retailer of products. A random example I'll use since it's for sale at a fixed price (although over budget) is DonutMaker.co.uk.

Just replied to all PMs received, apologies for the delay. Only a couple have been of interest so far, which I think is down to a poorly worded original post by me. :???:

I'm ideally looking for domains which could be suitable for either a manufacturer or retailer of products. A random example I'll use since it's for sale at a fixed price (although over budget) is DonutMaker.co.uk.

got CakeMaker co dot uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom