Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted .co.uk / .com for cleaning business

Reaction score
Looking for a high quality domain in the cleaning space, will look at other brandable single word domains. Not looking for 3 word / hyphened / numbered domains

Please message with asking price also.

Thanks,

Joel

Recently saw that @keys has housekeeping which I thought would be perfect for a high end cleaning company

ProfessionalCleaning .uk

* About 1,300,000,000 results on Google.

* "How many cleaning companies are there in the UK?"
"66,420 businesses
There are nearly 66,420 businesses currently operating in the UK cleaning market. The industry is highly fragmented with a large number of small businesses. The average number of employees per business is only 15. The majority of cleaning businesses are concentrated around London and the South East of England.Jul 2, 2020"

* Size and importance of the UK cleaning industry?
"According to recent data from the BCC (British Cleaning Council), the cleaning industry contributes £55.5 billion to the UK economy every year. For comparison, this figure is greater than the economic contributions of food and drink manufacture and agriculture combined (£28 billion and £10.4 billion respectively)."

Link: https://www.tidychoice.com/blog/2020/how-large-is-the-uk-cleaning-industry

professional cleaning london manchester leeds uk.png

66420 cleaning companies in the UK.png

professional cleaning united kingdom google.png

I have Spruced.co.uk

I will also add to the list of ones that you probably aren't interested in as they aren't single words like requested but here goes:

LetUsClean.co.uk
CrystalClean.uk
CleanNTidy.co.uk
UltimateCleaningServices.co.uk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom