Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who can't play audio/video on their computer, what's the wav file about?

For those of us who can't play audio/video on their computer, what's the wav file about?

It reminded me of

header.jpg

IM A COCKNEY NUTJOB AAAAAAAAAAA etc etc

I converted it from phone, wav file should be universal.

@ Lee, it doesn't matter what format it is, I have no speakers and this computer can't play any type of aduio or video :)

[edit]

@ Rob, what's that image from, never seen that before, from a TV show?

Last edited:
I have no speakers and this computer can't play any type of aduio or video...

Don't rush out and buy any... It will haunt your dreams for many years to come!... I wish I hadn't clicked the link! :cry:

Were listed in 'Advanced Bids' for weeks.. ;)

This domainlore nonsense needs to be knocked on the head. I've no idea WHY you are currently getting away with it, but I'm sure you are breaking nominet rules and I will certainly be making them aware of my opinion. Not sure if it will make any difference, but I will be making some noise!

This domainlore nonsense needs to be knocked on the head. I've no idea WHY you are currently getting away with it, but I'm sure you are breaking nominet rules and I will certainly be making them aware of my opinion. Not sure if it will make any difference, but I will be making some noise!

Thats where I think vizzy has missed a trick, as if he had rebranded to domainkitten or something then everyone would be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom