Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What drives you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars .... lol bit sad, but seriously when I see anything from a lambo to a GTR it just drives me to do create websites that make serious cash.

I can do 0-60 in 6.2 seconds but wont be happy till I have a car that can do it in under 4!

I'm the exact same, cars for me are a good motivator :D what you driving at the minute?

I'm the exact same, cars for me are a good motivator :D what you driving at the minute?

Renault Sport Megane 225 , 2 liter turbo. 225bhp :)

It's lots of fun! 0-60 in 6.2 and does 149mph ... and can get 30+ mpg .. when Im doing long journeys

stop stop stop doing that. you're losing money if you're designing it for someone else. you're losing money if you're designing it for yourself. one of the hardest lessons i've had to learn as a business person is less than perfect is acceptable because it is generally still better than what's out there.

stop stop stop doing that. you're losing money if you're designing it for someone else. you're losing money if you're designing it for yourself. one of the hardest lessons i've had to learn as a business person is less than perfect is acceptable because it is generally still better than what's out there.

I am not the kind of guy to just shovel shit out. The problem is that I KNOW I can do better, but I am not :) I think the issue is that I am not feeling the rewards of my work so far. However I have decided to just persevere, its good learning even if there isn't any other rewards!

Cars .... lol bit sad, but seriously when I see anything from a lambo to a GTR it just drives me to do create websites that make serious cash.

I can do 0-60 in 6.2 seconds but wont be happy till I have a car that can do it in under 4!

Nice and fast cars is a motivator for sure. Glad my current beat you with 0.3 secs :) But agree, over 4 seconds is not good enough.
Otherwise, I'm motivated by doing things better than others if I see there is a opportunity.

Last edited:
Nice and fast cars is a motivator for sure. Glad my current beat you with 0.3 secs :) But agree, over 4 seconds is not good enough.
Otherwise, I'm motivated by doing things better than others if I see there is a opportunity.

what you drive :) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom