Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Whats going on at Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been parking domains with them for a good few years now, but the past month has been unbearable because of how slow they are to verify them and thats if they verify them at all.

I have 3 names currently waiting to be verified, its been 3 days now, the Whois details show my name & address and has done so for weeks.

I've emailed them about 7 times in 4 days about 7 different problems, each time they put them right, but for a business that size you would think you wouldn't need to tell them to look at the Whois.

Rant over.

I have been parking domains with them for a good few years now, but the past month has been unbearable because of how slow they are to verify them and thats if they verify them at all.

I have 3 names currently waiting to be verified, its been 3 days now, the Whois details show my name & address and has done so for weeks.

I've emailed them about 7 times in 4 days about 7 different problems, each time they put them right, but for a business that size you would think you wouldn't need to tell them to look at the Whois.

Rant over.

no problems here have over 250 domains now at sedo and have added a lot recently with no problems

Rant over.

If this getting on your nerves i would leave immediately,because there is so much more fun on sedo.....like to trying to sell,trying to complete a sale,trying to keep your account active i would keep to domainlore if i was you.

Merry Christmas Everbody

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom