Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

where did charlie go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't seen charlie on here for months.

Did he get another job?

yesterday

Yup agreed - anyone good with photoshop? we need a pictures of charles and missing/wanted across it. :cool:

hi guys, nice to know some one loves me! :D

got loads going on at the moment, been a fairly low key domainer the death of deleting.co.uk is a real nail in the coffin. I enjoyed the browsing factor their service offered as well as my odd catch now and again, this to me again closes the market a little to them who dont have the time and money to stay on top of the game.

As for the rest of it - yes been in hospital, urgently need a new job and somewhere to live so as you can imagine i've been a little preoccupied!

I've started developing some of my sites now - like the other thread says if you can pull $1 a day then you can do alright its just a case of finding away to do this - dont worry i'll explore every avenue before i offer up the portfolio for sale or let it slide back into the drops!

will be around

be a shame to stop posting now - got to at least get to 2000!
post whore!
:D

PS: unfortunaltely i've ALWAYS had another crappy job!

Hi Charlie, we all missed you.... keep us posted on how your projects are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom