Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Which Netbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to sell my website www.whichnetbook.com which i started 2 years ago when netbooks were first launcher under the name Atom Netbooks. I sold the domain (www.atomnetbooks.com) to Intel.

Unfortunately, since my wife had our baby, i've not been able to run the site. Which is a real shame because i was getting some decent traffic (not purchased, all through content(.

Even now, it ranks very highly in google.

The stats are down becuase of the lack of updating, but i geniunely believe that with a little bit of tlc, it could be back up and running and getting 50000 visitors a month again.

and you guys are the best in the industry to monetise the site much better than i attempted!!

so, make me an offer!

i'm realistic about the price because i cannot back up any profit figures (i can send stats) .

send me an email to [email protected] or send me a message on here.

thanks

Steven

This doesn't belong in the "UK Websites For Sale" forum. Good luck with the sale.

Why not it is a uk website. Where should it go and perhaps administration can move

sorry

Its a .com, I presumed only .uk's could be posted here, I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom