Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

who do you host with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
If members can post who they host with and reliability that would be great.

I hope members dont mind but could help others looking for reliable hosting solutions.

Heart Internet reseller account, no problems, great support.

I moved away from Krystal Hosting...

Nimbus hosting!

Best ever and I have used and i use a lot of different companies such as Uk2, Coreix, host gator, web fusion fast hosts, eukhost, webhosting.uk.com, rackspace and others i can't remember.

I've got a dedicated server with Krystal. No issues, although still new, only been with them for a couple of months.

Evo Hosting: Been very very good
B&P Web: Used for years, same very good

I've got a VPS with CWCS which has excellent support (live chat/ticket/email) and one with Rackspace. The CWCS server hasn't been down once in two years, which is incredible.

Unmanaged Dedicated from PoundHost for 2 years. No problems.
Knownhost for US vps for over 2 years. No problems. Future Hosting for US vps - all good bad been suspended without reminders for late payment once, unprofessional
Also just started using unmanaged cloud vps from RackSpace

Last edited:
Xilo - been with them for 6 years - still great - still never had a problem - A+
site5 - OK-ish been with for 2 years, a few probs, will be leaving next year

good responce thanks. I will leave it for a few days then will add them all to a poll so people can vote for there favourite hosting providers, this way we can see who is good and who to avoid.

thanks agian, keep them coming.

I have had a hosting account with fasthosts for ages. It is really underused and I should have cancelled it sometime ago but never got around to it.

Decided today to add fasthosts hosting for a few domains. What a pain in the ass the control panel is.

Which reliable host has the simplest control panel ?

Have a cloud account with TSOhost & they have been very good

Also have a reseller account with Clook, started off well but over the last 6-9 months they have gone downhill big time. Would avoid now

Also have a reseller account with Clook, started off well but over the last 6-9 months they have gone downhill big time. Would avoid now

yep - one of my clients uses them, can vouch for that

depends on needs

for a money site unitedhosting.co.uk very fast out of the box 03 .00 and managed

junk filter is great on mail and they have great firewall

£!20 with own ip silver package

Heartinternet.co.uk has a good re seller account

and is reliable ,

xilo.net ok but have had problems with sites being compromised

Site 5 are good but not been with them that long

have got sites at all of the above united is best and most helpful

best of luck :)

Last edited:
Liquidweb two vps servers with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts