Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

who do you host with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use 34sp.com from Manchester, I also have about 40 client sites with them, good one-on-one support and no major problems. Also very reliable reseller accounts.

TSOHost for me. An support questions I have had have been answered and fixed within 15 minutes, regardless if its 4 am saturday morning, or 10am monday morning! I cant see myself ever moving from them. :D

I used to use fasthosts, but we all know what a joke they have become over the years.

Forgot to add - if you want a 10% discount, you can use my coupon code - iheartdiscounts

Last edited:
hosting

Been with hostgator for a while now, but still not really getting the hang of owning a website

(we do more site development than domaining, so the hosting reflects that)

Been with Rackspace (dedicated, now with some sites on their cloud) for nearly 6 years, expensive but their network is fast and support is good (would have been excellent support but we have had a recent problem).

We also have cloud servers on Amazon Web Services for large scale data processing (to keep the web servers as speedy as possible). They can be very economical for occasional use (or even full time use if going with reserved instances) but I've not tried hosting sites on them.

As is probably known by many, avoiding 1and1 might be a good strategy... we're about to move the last of our stuff away from there soon - stuff that was not a priority.

Planet/EV1 servers were also problematic for us when they combined a while ago.

Been with Heart for around 5 years with no great problems although since they moved the tld's to Domainbox a couple of months ago from 2 cows I've experienced a few annoying niggles.

we use Reliable Hosting - www.reliablehosting.com - have 12 dedicated boxes with them and have been with them since 1999. Cheaper than most UK suppliers we've talked to and good tech support when needed.

Currently hosting with EZPZ , EVO, Clook and Native Space.

No issues with any of them.
Of course there are occasional problems but the mark of a good host is how quickly they respond and how well they communicate.

If anyone wants to swap some webspace please let me know. (preferrably you have a reseller account and can swap a cPanel account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom